This blog is dead

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Did I mention that I'm old?

I haven't posted in a few months for one simple reason – I forgot my password. I really tried to get back on in early July, as I recall, but no matter what I did, I couldn't summon up the user ID/pass combo, nor could I get Blogspot to mail me my login information – Lord knows what I typed into that e-mail address form when I first signed up.

So, this morning, while evaluating blogging software options for work (so much fun), I just randomly floated out here and – bam! – first try and I'm back on. It's a fairly common ID/pass combo I've used elsewhere. I wish I could blame it on a technical snafu in the increasingly ominous Googleverse, but I'm resigned to the fact that my gray matter is just flat shot.

Thankfully, nothing of note ever happens in my world. So I got that going for me.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Welcome back -- you've been missed.