This blog is dead

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

This is just gross

Confessional tripe

My jeans are digging in more than just a little bit after a day-long eating binge. I get like this about three days a month; it takes me the other 27 days to work off the pounds I pack on during these caloric rampages.

Adjectives fail; only a catalog can fully describe my shame.

Today, I ate:

4 Balance bars. I have to quit buying those in bulk; the bag lasts only a couple days, at best.
A regular Coke. I keep them for freinds, but it's a special day.
About four gum balls
4 or 5 steamed dumplings
An ample lunch of fried tilapia and Asian risotto. I cleaned the plate in like five minutes. Wasabi-miso sauce, yum.
An 8-ounce frozen yogurt
A Reese's Cup ice cream bar
A whole bag of black pepper Doritos. A big old bag. It said "No Trans Fat," so what the hell.
4 antacid tablets
A small Cold Stone Creamery sweet cream, with a brownie thrown in.
2 KFC Snacker sandwiches
A piece of Cappuccino cheese cake
An order of pancakes and eggs. Actually, I didn't finish these – they were not good, and even I have my limits.

My repentance begins tomorrow, when all I'll have to eat is a Big Salad for dinner.

I am so ready.

1 comment:

Twinkie said...

We all have those I-can't-believe-what -I-ate-today days. The Big Salad is a good cure. Also, try to eat some fruit (especially oranges) and drink a lot of water. Purge! Purge! ;-)